THE KIDS ON THE BLOGK

Teachers in control. Your worksheets. Your word games.

Teachers in control. Your worksheets.  Your word games.
Just what you've been looking for. With this program, you call the shots.

Thank you, but I am an Award-Free, Tag-Free Blog.

Thank you so much for caring. Instead of an award, won't you Follow an' share your comments? I'm truly glad you are here. ~ Yaya

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Where Are My Pictures?

What a great weekend! Yesterday we got to watch a cattle-drive and feast on trough food. Then, today we got up close and personal with the horses and cows. I mean, we were right There; almost nose to nose, as they came outta' the chutes!

I want so much to put pictures up on my blog, but Blogger has taken away my ability to do so. Do you know how to get the old blogging capabilities back? I'd really like to do what I used to be able to. You know, back in the day when we could post pictures and put links on our blog? If you know how to fix this, I'd surely appreciate it if you'd tell me.

Anyway, back to the rodeo. There we were, nose to nose with those lovely creatures and I was snappin' pictures like I would never run outta' film. Naturally, Murphy's Law hadda' step in and mess it up. I shouldn't complain, I s'pose; I got a lotta' good shots. But couldn't my batteries have waited just a couple more hours before dying? *sigh*

For the record, my friend also sent me a picture of the trough and the Cream Cans, cookin' our food. I can hardly wait to show those to you. So, if you know how to fix this ornery pro'lem with posting pictures on my blog, I'd sure be happy if you'd share with me. Then, I can show you summa' the fun I've been havin'.

Until the next time, keep a hug on.

~ Yaya

1 comment:

Kat's Purrfect Boutique said...

I don't know if someone already told you but link is spelled link with an underline and the small picture next to it is the picture button. If you want to link something you highlight the word you want linked to and put the url/link in the box under the link button. Next to it is the picture button. You click browse to find the picture in your files or enter the url from something like photobucket. At photobucket.com you can upload your own pictures and find all sorts of images.

I know this is confusing but I hope it helped. :)

Help! Help!

Help! Help!
Do you know Orealee Thompson?

Famous

NaNo Junky

NaNo Junky
I'm playing ~ ~ ~ are you?

Meta

Dear

http://Click Here!