THE KIDS ON THE BLOGK

Teachers in control. Your worksheets. Your word games.

Teachers in control. Your worksheets.  Your word games.
Just what you've been looking for. With this program, you call the shots.

Thank you, but I am an Award-Free, Tag-Free Blog.

Thank you so much for caring. Instead of an award, won't you Follow an' share your comments? I'm truly glad you are here. ~ Yaya

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Friday, July 22, 2011

I'm HOME!!! I'm finally an' really HOME!

     How have you been?  It's been so long since I last visited with you that I can't help wondering if you've forgotten what I look like.  Or sound like.  If you'll recall from our last visit I had finally received my new computer.  At last word, I was trying to figure out all the ins an' outs an' what-fors about making it respond as I felt it should.  Finally, I talked with my techie-dude an' the consensus was that I should return what essentially turned out to be not such a great deal, after all.  I could go into a long, drawn-out story an' tell you all the nasties, the bads an' the uglies, but it wouldn't really do either of us any good to travel down that road, would it?  Instead, lemme' jus' say I am glad to finally have acquired a new... an' working computer.  It makes all the difference in the world to touch a key an' have it respond as it's s'posed to.

     I wanna' apologize to those of you whom I was writing to an' the correspondences jus' stopped all of a sudden.  I really had no control an' I do hope you can unnerstan' an' forgive.  I've thought about you all so much.  Boy!  One thing I have learned is that, having had a computer before, life without that kinda' access leaves a whole lot to the imagination.  Unfortunately, everything has suffered, as a result.  Well, not quite everything.  I did have an extended visit from summa' my kids an' I was able to spend some great times with them.  Remind me to tell you 'bout the awesome new vehicle my good hubby-buddy bought me.  For now, I'm gonna' try an' catch up on alla' the 'puter-related stuff I've been missing out on.  I am SO! happy to be back online!!!  An' I surely hope that's you I see peeking around the door to see if I'm home 'cause I have missed you all soooooo much.  Welcome back to my house.

      An' 'til the next time, keep a hug on.

 ~ Yaya

10 comments:

Debbie said...

Welcome back! You have been missed!!!

Joanie said...

There you are!! Welcome back!

Latest news from me is I'm a mother-in-law now!! My daughter got married on July 2!

Gail said...

Welcome back!!!

Miranda Paul said...

Welcome back, Yaya! Your audience awaits... :)

Jemi Fraser said...

Glad you're back - and with a new vehicle and a working computer - life is good!

Lenny Lee said...

hi miss yaya! woweee! im glad you got back. yahoo! you got a cool new computer and now you could do posting again! wow! how cool is that! missed you bunches.
...hugs frm lenny

le Chef said...

Welcome back Yaya. My puter is giving me a time too, so your misery has had company.
Now what's this about a vehicle?

Yaya' s Home said...

Oh, thank you, Debbie. I’ve missed being here, too.

Congratulations, Joanie! How grand. My life has never been the same since I joined the ranks of mothers-in-law. I love it.

I feel so special. Thank you, Gail. It’s sure great to be back.

Aaaaaawwww; what a nice thing to say, Miranda. Hopefully, I’ll get to hang around, this time.

Boy! You’ve got that right, Jemi. I jus’ can’t believe my good fortune, these days.

Lenny! I am so glad to see you! I have been away for far too long. I’ve missed you, too. Yup! I finally got myself a new computer that works. Life can’t get any better now, can it? I am happy as a bee in a hive.
Hugs back atcha’,


Oooowww, no, le Chef! I am so sorry ‘bout your ‘puter pro’lems. Hopefully, you will also be able to get a new one in the near future. I’ll sure keep you in my prayers. Wait’ll you hear ‘bout my awesome new van. You are not gonna’ believe the deal we got!

I totally feel loved an' appreciated. Thank you all for that.

Hugs an' hugs,

~ Yaya

Ruth Cox aka abitosunshine said...

I lost my old computer in a tornado/storm surge in April and I'm still learning how to use this newfangled machine.

Yaya' s Home said...

Kinda' makes you wish there were some sorta' law or somethin', don't it? haha. Everytime I hafta' get a new computer I go through the same confusion. Finally, when I just start figuring out how things work, somethin' happens an' I hafta' get another new computer. It jus' doesn't seem fair. grrrrrr

~ Yaya

Help! Help!

Help! Help!
Do you know Orealee Thompson?

Famous

NaNo Junky

NaNo Junky
I'm playing ~ ~ ~ are you?

Meta

Dear

http://Click Here!