THE KIDS ON THE BLOGK

Teachers in control. Your worksheets. Your word games.

Teachers in control. Your worksheets.  Your word games.
Just what you've been looking for. With this program, you call the shots.

Thank you, but I am an Award-Free, Tag-Free Blog.

Thank you so much for caring. Instead of an award, won't you Follow an' share your comments? I'm truly glad you are here. ~ Yaya

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Life Won't Be The Same

     I am so sorry that I haven't been around.  It is just possible that I will be in and out for awhile, although Out may be the more operative word.  I'm having some procedures done so I can be a New Man, as it were.  On the one hand, I'm very excited because I'm reasonably certain of the results.  But on the other hand, anything that brings change and involves needles, pliers, eyeballs and teeth just sort of puts me on the defensive.

     Yes, I will be having surgery on my teeth and my eyes.  'Course, this is not really major surgery, so there's nothing for any of us to worry about, but considering the nature of my Psyche and the fact that I'm a coward, I hafta' fit in some time to worry.

     Some of my teeth need to be pulled to make room for more comfort and, although that apparently,isn't really considered surgery,  my opinion is that whenever there's blood, needles and pliers involved, Surgery it is.  In making room for the Comfort, I simply mean that pain will go away.  I like that result.  It brings me Comfort.  Still, I'm one of those rare people who heals extremely slowly when I have my teeth removed.  Past results have shown me that I should allow up to six weeks to heal, although I truly hope my body has learned from past experience that life is not fun while suffering is involved.  If you happen to think about me, I would greatly appreciate your kind prayers.

     After the dentist takes the parts he wants, I will be making arrangements to voluntarily sit in another doctor's office whilst he removes pieces of my eyes.  No, no.  Its not as barbaric as I'm making it sound.  Just remember; it is my job to worry.  Therefore, my creative imagination must build the most gruesome image possible so that I can do what I'm s'posed to be doing; worry.  My faithful and dependable imagination is doing a Bang-Up Job.  The images that are running around in my head are keeping me busy with worry.  Well, not worry, exactly; more like nervous anticipation.  I'm sure things will work out well.

     Again, this is apparently not considered surgery, but my mind says otherwise.  Needles, pliers, pain and removal of body parts (teeth and the lenses in my eyes) just Screeeeam Surgery to me.  I've had many, many operations and this does not seem to be a great deal different from other Owie situations.  Again, since I am a total Woose (is that even a word?), I would definitely appreciate your kind prayers.

     So, the reason I haven't been around (not counting trips out of town and Life, in general) has a lot to do with my personal penchant for Whine and Cheese.  When I hurt, I make sure and certain that my good hubby-buddy knows my grief.  He's a kind-hearted soul and takes very good care of me.  Heavenly Father has been so generous in pouring out His blessings on me.  I must say that one of my favorite blessings is my good hubby-buddy.

     So, whilst I do have a certain amount of unnecessary fear and anticipation over the coming events, please don't worry about me.  Pain and medication might keep me away from my computer, but I'm sure there is no real reason for cocern.  Whilst I heal, please keep me in your thoughts and just know that I will be posting on my blog as often as I can.  You all are the greatest and I'll be thinkin' 'bout you.  I'll Be Back (as said in my best Arnold Schwartznegger voice).

     By the way, does anyone know how to stick this to the top of the page?  You know, like a sticky note?  I don't know how to do that, so if you do, would you tell me?  Thank you so much.  You all have taught me so very much.

     Until the next time, keep a hug on.

 ~ Yaya

12 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

I just have to "edit" my post, and down at the bottom it says "show all" you can manually change the time and date. But not sure if that is everyone.

Sr. Ann Marie said...

Yaya, good luck with your procedures. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. Love the tone of your post!

Tree said...

Oh yikes!! Good luck with both of your surgeries!! Too things that I definitely don't like either...the dentist, and I have this "thing" about anyone coming near my eyes. LOL

And yes...as Dazee said, when you edit your post, Click "Post Options" and then click "Change Date/Time." Set it for a date somewhere in the future...(ex: 5/13/2011).

Loafer Mountain Primitives said...

Awww, Yaya,
I'm sorry, it sounds like your having it rougher than I am! I can sympithize with you, I have a major thing about dentist! Good Luck, I'll be thinking of you.
Tisha

Amy Allgeyer Cook said...

Wow! That's a major remodel you're doing to yourself! I'm sure everything will go just fine and you take all the time you need! Big hugs!!

Kelly Polark said...

Good luck to you! I am sure the anticipation and worry is hard now, but soon after you will be good as new!

Susan Fields said...

I'll be praying for successful surgeries, quick recoveries, and peace for you!

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Ask for gas before they give you the shot....if you need it ask for something to relax before you go to the appointment. My dentist in St Louis would do all of the above for me and my anxiety...Best wishes. BTW you get all the dessert you want after any kind of surgery!

Jireh Ministries Foundation, Inc said...

Well the good part is it looks like those procedures are going to bring you some help and relief! So that is a good thing. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you!

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

Yaya, You will remain in my thoughts and prayers. Just remember, they do work like that all the time, so it will go very smoothly. xo

Yaya' s Home said...

You are all so great. I'm sorry it took me a couple of days to respond. I'm sorta' not myself. I'm still healing and I'm sure I'll be fine, but this interim period is definitely not my favorite. Thank you so much for all your prayers and kind words. They help more than you know.

~ Yaya

kanishk said...

good luck with your procedures. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. Love the tone of your post!
free classified india

Help! Help!

Help! Help!
Do you know Orealee Thompson?

Famous

NaNo Junky

NaNo Junky
I'm playing ~ ~ ~ are you?

Meta

Dear

http://Click Here!