THE KIDS ON THE BLOGK

Teachers in control. Your worksheets. Your word games.

Teachers in control. Your worksheets.  Your word games.
Just what you've been looking for. With this program, you call the shots.

Thank you, but I am an Award-Free, Tag-Free Blog.

Thank you so much for caring. Instead of an award, won't you Follow an' share your comments? I'm truly glad you are here. ~ Yaya

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Monday, July 25, 2011

Doin' the Two-Step 'Un-Dance'

     If you are in the same category with me you may recall the days when you thought of a project an' set out to accomplish it... successfully.  Lately, I've noticed that it only takes two steps to save time.  Here's how it goes:

     Preparation:  grow old.
     Step One:  Think of a project.  P'rhaps you jus' wanna' mail a letter.
     Step Two:  Take two steps an' your project is effectively forgotten.  The time you save is now available so you can think of a new project.

     If I were younger I might remember to finish my various tasks.  I have heard it said that, after a while, a person goes into a second childhood.  That is not quite correct.  Actually, a person starts doin' the 'Two-Step Un-Dance' before the second childhood phase kicks in.

     Until the next time, keep a hug on.

 ~ Yaya

4 comments:

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

I was planning on doing some research today, but instead the weeds in my flower beds were screaming my name. Thankfully, they are now all gone...Hopefully, tomorrow I can get back to researching.

Yaya' s Home said...

Unless you fall into the habit of doing the 'Two-Step Un-Dance' by tomorrow. :)

Ruth Cox aka abitosunshine said...

I've learned to two step, too!

Yaya' s Home said...

Now, if we could just turn that two-step into something a little more useful, it would be great. *grin*

~ Yaya

Help! Help!

Help! Help!
Do you know Orealee Thompson?

Famous

NaNo Junky

NaNo Junky
I'm playing ~ ~ ~ are you?

Meta

Dear

http://Click Here!