THE KIDS ON THE BLOGK

Teachers in control. Your worksheets. Your word games.

Teachers in control. Your worksheets.  Your word games.
Just what you've been looking for. With this program, you call the shots.

Thank you, but I am an Award-Free, Tag-Free Blog.

Thank you so much for caring. Instead of an award, won't you Follow an' share your comments? I'm truly glad you are here. ~ Yaya

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Comment Queen Has Noticed Me!

     I am very grateful and honored to have been chosen by Lynette, The Comment Queen over at Crazed Mind, for the lovely Lemonade Stand Award.  Thank you, Lynette.  There's only one tiny little drawback; mine is an award-free blog.  However, I am very happy to link to Lynette and have added her to the links in my alphabetical collection of photos that follow below. 

     Unfortunately, my blog is not letting me upload pictures, at the moment, so to see the award, please click on the Lemonade Stand Award link, above.  I don't know why I suddenly cannot upload pictures.  Very frustrating.

     Lynette is quite entertaining and, in fact, you won't want to miss out on the fun to be found at her home on the web.  One of her more comical posts involved the joy of this most recent winter and how she manages to stay warm on those cold, cold nights.  You'll be surprised by her ingenuity and even more amazed at what a thoughtful wife she is.

     No, no.  I can't tell you more than that.  You'll just have to go take a peek for yourself.  Its always fun to visit Lynette, so I do hope you'll head on over there and check out her home on the web.  You'll be glad you did.

     Now, because mine is an award-free blog, I wouldn't feel right in passing out individual awards.  On the other hand, there's this lovely award, just looking for a new home.  I enjoy reading all of your blogs, so I hope you'll consider this as my award to you.  Please take it and pass it on to others whom you feel are doing their part in making Bloglandia a better community.  As for my part, I am making an effort to make life easier by creating a shortcut to each of your homes on the web.

     And, Lynette, thank you so much for your kindness.  I am truly touched by your generosity.  To each of you, be happy and 'til the next time, keep a hug on.

 ~ Yaya

10 comments:

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

It's always lovely to see bloggers tip their hats to someone deserving, like yourself! Cudos!

Yaya' s Home said...

Good morning, PJ. I always love seeing you bright and early. Thank you. I sure enjoyed your post, yesterday. I haven't been over to see you, yet today, but you can be sure I will.

~ Yaya

Jenny said...

Congrats! I have been trying to leave comments but then the error message comes up and nothing will go through. I feel you have dealt with the award in a very kind and thoughtful way. Happy Bloggin. and as to organization....organi-what? I need some help in this arena always...have fun.

Bonni said...

Cograts! I enjoy reading your posts!!

Andrea said...

Just joined to follow. Look forward to getting to know you.
Blessings, andrea

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I have a virtual Easter basket for you on my blog.

Sherrie said...

I saw that you began following my blog through BlogFrog and so I just had to pop in and check your blog out. And I love it! I'm your new loyal follower :)

lynette355 said...

Ya Ya your a doll for the great post. Makes me feel so warm and cuddly. I found you from Patti at PJ's Prayer Line. And I have to say again, I love to see you dancing. Why? Well first off I believe that there is always time to dance. Second is the great joy that shows when you do a YA-YA dance. Such fun to just let go and go wild a lil bit. Keep it all up and teach every one to do the Ya-Ya Dance.

Teri Eddy said...

Just found you through blogfrog. Can't wait to read more... and congrats on your award (makes me think of Christmas Story except this is a real one! LOL)

lynette355 said...

Ya-Ya your to kind for words. You made me feel so special. Here is a lil thanks to you at:
http://theysayimnuts.blogspot.com/2010/03/amazing-bloggy-friends.html

Help! Help!

Help! Help!
Do you know Orealee Thompson?

Famous

NaNo Junky

NaNo Junky
I'm playing ~ ~ ~ are you?

Meta

Dear

http://Click Here!