THE KIDS ON THE BLOGK

Teachers in control. Your worksheets. Your word games.

Teachers in control. Your worksheets.  Your word games.
Just what you've been looking for. With this program, you call the shots.

Thank you, but I am an Award-Free, Tag-Free Blog.

Thank you so much for caring. Instead of an award, won't you Follow an' share your comments? I'm truly glad you are here. ~ Yaya

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Look What I Can Do!

     Hey, Lookie!  Did you see what I did?  I have all kindsa' new things goin' on.  Look up there.  No, no; not there.  Over there, on the left.  See it?  Jus' under my photo; the one of me in the Little Red Wagon.  See it, now?  It looks like this:

Orphans and Other Stars


     Hmmmm; that din't turn out just right.  Those are the right words, but up above, they're all on the same line an' without the dots.  Maybe you can find 'em if you look for alla' those words on the same line an' pretend the dots aren't there, ya' think?  Are ya' lookin'?

 
     Heh-heh; the dots don't show up on the Preview Page, so they might not show up on the finished page.  That's okay.  If they don't show up, you won't hafta' pretend they aren't there, right?

     YES!  You found it!  Now, jus' click on each of those words or groups of words an' you can start to find some more Yaya places.  How cool is that?  I am excited that I was finally able to make those extra pages work correctly.  It sure wasn't easy, but my friend, Nicole, over at My Mad World helped me get it figured out.  My friend, Gramma' Lowe, also helped me.  You might wanna' check out their homes on the web.  I am so thankful for nice people who are helpful.

     I'll be adding some more pages as soon as I can.  I hope you like the new pages I've added.  I was able to put pictures an' all kindsa' stuff on my new pages.  Check 'em out.

     Thanks for stoppin by an' 'til the next time, keep a hug on.

 ~ Yaya

2 comments:

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Very nice, Yaya!

My Mad World said...

Looks good!! Thanks for the link back to my place! Was glad to help! Hope you have a great day! Really love the new pages!

Help! Help!

Help! Help!
Do you know Orealee Thompson?

Famous

NaNo Junky

NaNo Junky
I'm playing ~ ~ ~ are you?

Meta

Dear

http://Click Here!