THE KIDS ON THE BLOGK

Teachers in control. Your worksheets. Your word games.

Teachers in control. Your worksheets.  Your word games.
Just what you've been looking for. With this program, you call the shots.

Thank you, but I am an Award-Free, Tag-Free Blog.

Thank you so much for caring. Instead of an award, won't you Follow an' share your comments? I'm truly glad you are here. ~ Yaya

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Friday, August 5, 2011

Are You Blog-Busy?

     Are you really busy with your blog?  Believe it or not, even though you may not see me around, I have been so busy with my blog.  That is to say, I've been researching ways to do a better job.  In the process I'm learning so much about so many different things.  P'rhaps you a'ready know 'bout things like Facebook an' Twitter an' such, but even though I've had a presence on those social sites, I haven't really known quite what I was s'posed to do with 'em until lately.  No; I still dunno what I'm s'posed to do... not really.  But if you happen to see me on Facebook or Twitter or something else I haven't pro'lly heard about yet, maybe you could reach a hand out for me an' offer a bit of assistance?

     I've had a little more activity on those two social sites than I've had in the past.  To be sure, I'm confused.  In fact, I used to think I was confused about a lotta' things.  By comparison to my current state of mind, I'd say that any sense of frustration in the past was pretty much genius in disguise.  If you squint an' look real hard you might even notice the sparkle in my eyes.  That's pride.  Yeah; I know... pride goes before a fall.  However, I've been struggling to learn all I can.  I will learn what I need to know.  I know I will.  As they say, "Good Lord willing and the creek don't rise... "

     Well, the creek did rise, but I know that Heavenly Father helps those who help themselves.  Still, it sure wouln't hurt my feelings if you kept me in your prayers.  In awhile, when I've begun to un'nerstan' a little more of what I'm trying to learn, I'll invite you in for a peek.  I think you'll be pleasantly surprised... an' maybe even a little proud of my efforts, eh?

     Until the next time, keep a hug on.


 ~ Yaya

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I don't Twitter but I do FaceBook. It does look confusing...but once you start moving around in it, it gets less intimidating. I can't wait to see what you've done!

Bossy Betty said...

Hi Yaya! I too get very confused! I just started a Twitter account but have very little idea what to do with it!

Yaya' s Home said...

Debbie and Betty,

I hope you don't mind if I respond to both of you in the same reply. I feel that it might be something you would both appreciate.

I never understood any of it. Even blogging held a lotta' mystery. However, I would very much like to let my blog create income, without letting it become just another place where readers are overloaded with advertising. I've been doing a lotta' studying on how to do that an' I can honestly say that I'm beginning to grasp summa' what it takes to successfully blog an' make money. I will soon be back to a more regular blogging schedule 'cause what I've been working on is teaching me how to make it all work together. My hope is to share what I have learned with anyone else who has the same desire, while not making anyone who jus' wants to blog uncomfortable.

Thank you so much for your patience. I may be slow at understanding some things, but I'm not keen on giving up, until I do finally figure it out.

Hugs,
~ Yaya

Help! Help!

Help! Help!
Do you know Orealee Thompson?

Famous

NaNo Junky

NaNo Junky
I'm playing ~ ~ ~ are you?

Meta

Dear

http://Click Here!