THE KIDS ON THE BLOGK

Teachers in control. Your worksheets. Your word games.

Teachers in control. Your worksheets.  Your word games.
Just what you've been looking for. With this program, you call the shots.

Thank you, but I am an Award-Free, Tag-Free Blog.

Thank you so much for caring. Instead of an award, won't you Follow an' share your comments? I'm truly glad you are here. ~ Yaya

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

     Ya' ever notice how fear is like this living, breathing thing that somehow manages to invade a person's thoughts an' purposes?  I've been fighting that dreadful little demon for such a long time.  'Course, I didn't recognize that I was doin' battle.  It just sorta' eased in an' made itself comfortable, all the while, keeping me from doin' those things that I enjoy an' wanted to do.

     Take, for instance, Blogging.  I really loved blogging when I used to write on my blog, a long time ago.  Then, I started tryin' to run a bit faster than my legs wanted to carry me an', pretty soon, I realized that I had lost control, somewhere along the way.  Did I pick myself up, dust myself off an' jump back into the race?  Well... yes an' no, actually.

     I mean, here I am, trying to set the pace an' go again, but it took me awhile to face the fears of whatever it was I was afraid of.  Hopefully, ya'll can find it in your hearts to forgive me for bein' away for so long?  I hope so, anyway.  I've really missed our chats an' such.  I look forward to gettin' comfortable, again, an' settling back in.

     Ya'll have a good day, y'hear?  Until the next time, keep a hug on.

 ~ Yaya


    

No comments:

Help! Help!

Help! Help!
Do you know Orealee Thompson?

Famous

NaNo Junky

NaNo Junky
I'm playing ~ ~ ~ are you?

Meta

Dear

http://Click Here!