THE KIDS ON THE BLOGK

Teachers in control. Your worksheets. Your word games.

Teachers in control. Your worksheets.  Your word games.
Just what you've been looking for. With this program, you call the shots.

Thank you, but I am an Award-Free, Tag-Free Blog.

Thank you so much for caring. Instead of an award, won't you Follow an' share your comments? I'm truly glad you are here. ~ Yaya

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hoppin' In the Little Red Wagon

     I was strollin' through the many halls of Bloglandia this evening (I'm a night owl; it's actually 6:45 AM) an' I came across a whole new place to play.  Well, to be really honest, I ventured over to the Scriptures 4 Kids site to have a look-see.  I like goin' there.  Look over there >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yeah, there.  See that picture with the kid readin' the Scriptures?  That's where I ventured to.  Wanna' know why?  On accounta' I'm an editor on that site.  Cool Beans, eh?

     Now, where was I?  Oh, yeah;  strollin' through the halls of Bloglandia.  Anyway, when I checked in at the Scriptures 4 Kids site I saw several cool links, so I decided to check 'em out.  One of 'em was Green. Jello With. Carrots.  That's a cool site.  An' guess what?  They had links on their site, too.  An' one 'uh the links was The Barrel.  Also a very cool site.  I was even able to figure out how to do a Blog Hop.  How cool is that?

     What I was thinkin' is that if you all join me in this Blog Hop (we can fly together in the Little Red Wagon) we could help Lenny get 250 Followers by Christmas.  If this is your first time here, maybe you haven't met Lenny.  Lenny is eleven years old and a great blogger an' writer.  He is also an awesome critique partner.  He critiqued my picture book an' did such a great job on it that I wanna' help him get 250 Followers before Christmas day.  I hope you will jump in an' stroll on over to Lenny's World.  I know you'll enjoy it.  Lenny is an amazing guy an' I'm glad Sharon from Random Thoughts introduced us.  I hope you will all join in the Blog Hop an' also help Lenny.

     Squeeee!  My first Blog Hop!

     Until the next time, keep a hug on.

 ~ Yaya

4 comments:

Java said...

Hi!
I am sorry but I have to delete your link on the Meet Me on Monday linky because you did not participate and post your questions and answers in your post!

I would love to have you join so please come back once you have your Meet Me On Monday post completed!
Thanks!!

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

What a lovely thought, Yaya!

Lenny Lee said...

hi miss yaya! sorry i didnt visit at your blog for a while. i been soooo busy with school stuff and family stuff. thanks for that neat post just before this one. im real happy you could think im a good critiquer. im learning more on how to do it good. im doing another one for miss sharon. its just real nice that you could want to get me more followers but is ok if i dont get that 250 cause. for sure i couldnt never go vist that much people. and cant get visiting the ones i got now. ack! i could need to get a clone of me. ha ha. i hope that blog fest is lost of fun.
...big hugs from lenny
ps how do you like that picture of cashew coon that got to you on a mistake. ha ha.

Yaya' s Home said...

Hi, Java. I'll get it figured out, eventually. 'Been gone for awhile, due to illness an' a lotta' other stuff. I'll be back, though. Thanks.

~ Yaya

Help! Help!

Help! Help!
Do you know Orealee Thompson?

Famous

NaNo Junky

NaNo Junky
I'm playing ~ ~ ~ are you?

Meta

Dear

http://Click Here!