THE KIDS ON THE BLOGK

Teachers in control. Your worksheets. Your word games.

Teachers in control. Your worksheets.  Your word games.
Just what you've been looking for. With this program, you call the shots.

Thank you, but I am an Award-Free, Tag-Free Blog.

Thank you so much for caring. Instead of an award, won't you Follow an' share your comments? I'm truly glad you are here. ~ Yaya

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Back to School to Learn to Blog

     So... it turns out that learning how to blog is actually somethin' that can be learned at a college an' I've decided to learn how to do this thing the right way.  So it's back to school for me.  Be sure to lemme' know what you think, okay?  If you think I'm actually learning anything ~ ~ ~ or that I'm goin' downhill in my efforts, well... I'd sure appreciate your input.  At the moment, I feel as if I'm somewhere out in space, without any kinda' support or recognition of any kind.  'Course, I have been away for quite a while an' I haven't figured out how to let anyone know I'm back... but it doesn't take away from the feeling that I'm all alone.  I sure wish someone would stop by an' say hullo or somethin'.  Also, any words of advice would be very much appreciated, don'tcha' know.

     We've been very fortunate this winter with all that's been goin' on.  Although it has been incredibly cold, we've had a relatively small amount of snow an' this year, my good hubby-buddy did manage to insulate the house so well that we've actually hadda' turn the heat Off, a couple 'uh times.  SO much better than that first year we were here, when snow found liberal routes Into the house an' we nearly froze our toes off.  I also recall one winter when things did get a little much an' I was ready for it (winter) to go on home.  D'you remember that year?  Truly, it was a year of 'Too Much Winter', if you ask me.

     How is the weather treating you, this year?  Lemme' know in the comments, won'tcha'?  Thanks.
     Until the next time, keep a hug on.

 ~ Yaya
Photo courtesy of Clkr.com By OCAL

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I have no advice, but I am sure glad to see you back in the land of blog!!! Welcome back. We've had A LOT of snow this year compared to what we've had for the past few years. It's dreadfully cold. Since I'm not a fan of normally cold winters, I'm more than ready for this stuff to go!!! I'm glad to hear you're staying warm. Continue to stay snug, my friend!

Yaya' s Home said...

Hullo! Thank you so much for your kind words. Honestly, I was completely s'prised to see that someone had come over to my house to play. I am so thrilled you are here. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Help! Help!

Help! Help!
Do you know Orealee Thompson?

Famous

NaNo Junky

NaNo Junky
I'm playing ~ ~ ~ are you?

Meta

Dear

http://Click Here!