THE KIDS ON THE BLOGK

Teachers in control. Your worksheets. Your word games.

Teachers in control. Your worksheets.  Your word games.
Just what you've been looking for. With this program, you call the shots.

Thank you, but I am an Award-Free, Tag-Free Blog.

Thank you so much for caring. Instead of an award, won't you Follow an' share your comments? I'm truly glad you are here. ~ Yaya

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

And Now, The Reveal! Yaaaaaaay!!!

     Whoa!  Look out, below!  The winds are rising and the storm is upon us, so I'd best get my post written quickly, before the opportunity leaves.  I wish you could see it; lightning flashing, things are blowing around like they think they're paper, inside and out, trees relieving themselves of parts... Unbelievable!

     Lest I get carried away in my description of Mother Nature's beauty, lemme' tell you about the wunnerful news that has changed my life.  I have been made an editor on one of the greatest sites you have ever seen!  Don't believe me?  Look at this:  Scriptures 4 Kids.  Did you ever see such an awesome site in your entire life?!?

     And I get to be an editor!  I still can't believe it.  I am so honored and blessed to be a part of such a remarkable project.  I do hope you will go on over there and check it out.  Soon, the Old Testament will be launched and then, the New Testament and, and, and... Oh. My. Goodness!  And there are games and coloring pages and, and, and... oh, wait!  I already said that, didn't I?  There are so many wunnerful things to see and do and listen to, you are just gonna' get lost in the thrill of it all.

     And now, I'm gonna' hurry on outta' here on accounta' that storm is getting closer and its getting really insistent and who am I to argue with a storm, right?  Until the next time, keep a hug on.

 ~ Yaya

4 comments:

Kristi Faith said...

wow! That is so incredible, my friend. I'm very happy for you. What a gift, indeed.

I hope all else is well. :0)

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Congratulations, YaYa! It is a great site! The stories seem perfectly worded for little ones. The games look fun too! It sounds like the founder is a lovely person!

Beverly Stowe McClure said...

Awesome! What a wonderful experience for you YaYa. You'll make a great editor. Best wishes for your success.

The Sole Sisters Collective said...

Nice. You're so gifted.
Visiting from BlogFrog.

Help! Help!

Help! Help!
Do you know Orealee Thompson?

Famous

NaNo Junky

NaNo Junky
I'm playing ~ ~ ~ are you?

Meta

Dear

http://Click Here!