THE KIDS ON THE BLOGK

Teachers in control. Your worksheets. Your word games.

Teachers in control. Your worksheets.  Your word games.
Just what you've been looking for. With this program, you call the shots.

Thank you, but I am an Award-Free, Tag-Free Blog.

Thank you so much for caring. Instead of an award, won't you Follow an' share your comments? I'm truly glad you are here. ~ Yaya

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, June 10, 2010

To Post or Not To Post?

     The wind is blowing and we're expecting rain; a storm, really.  Nevertheless, I am rejuvenated by the sound of the wind.  When I think of pioneers who had to face this every day, it bothers me to realize that many of those pioneers were driven to complete distraction by the lonely, haunting sounds of air as it whistled and whined through the trees and past buildings and equipment.  Perhaps I would feel the same, if I had not been given a choice of living in the thick of breezy activity.

     Thankfully, I have been given a choice and prob'ly because of that, I can enjoy the sights, sounds and smells that capture my awareness because of because of the wind.  Still, if I had to deal with it, day in and day out,, I'm not so sure that my sanity would still be questioned.  No, I think the sanity issue would long ago have been settled.

     That's the way life has been with tooth problems.  I can handle things, just as long as I get it in small spurts or passing bites.  But this ongoing pain and stress from toothache, headaches and all-over discomfort is enough to make me question my own sanity.

     Once upon a time, not so many days ago, I could go to the store and appreciate all the wonderful foods.  Unfortunately, things have changed and the lingering effects of tooth problems, combined with other medical issues has been a bit more than I can take, right now.  With that in mind, I hope you will forgive me if my postings are scarce.  I may not be adding new posts to my blog, more than once or twice a week until I can recover from all that has been happening of late.

     I do hope you understand.  I know that this will pass, but I'm afraid that the problems caused by so much dental work in such a short span is just more than I've been able to adjust to.  I will be posting as often as I can and I do hope you will visit and comment.  As I get better, I look forward to visiting each of you and doing the same.  Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing your thoughts.

     Until the next time, keep a hug on.

 ~ Yaya

    

9 comments:

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

No worries. Just rest up and feel better.

Loafer Mountain Primitives said...

Oh Yaya,
Wishing you well! Take it easy.
Tisha

mamahasspoken said...

Nothing is worst when you feel bad and nothing you do makes it better. Hope you are your old self soon!

alicia said...

Hang in there! Sending hugs...

Hema Penmetsa said...

We, your readers, are right here, Yaya. Rest up and come back all rejuvenated!! :)

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Just take it easy, YaYa! We'll all be here waiting for you when you get better. You sound a bit better...

Hugs,
Sharon

Karen said...

Oh, I'm sorry to hear things are less than optimal for you right now. I hope your situation improves in leaps and bounds, and soon.

Susan Fields said...

Feel better soon! Definitely sending hugs and prayers your way.

Ellen Marie "Mama" Pike said...

I hope you feel better soon. Sounds like the pain is continuing. My son-in-law just found out that he needs about $15,000 worth of dental work. It is upsetting news. Anything dental seems to be so painful and expensive.

Help! Help!

Help! Help!
Do you know Orealee Thompson?

Famous

NaNo Junky

NaNo Junky
I'm playing ~ ~ ~ are you?

Meta

Dear

http://Click Here!