THE KIDS ON THE BLOGK

Teachers in control. Your worksheets. Your word games.

Teachers in control. Your worksheets.  Your word games.
Just what you've been looking for. With this program, you call the shots.

Thank you, but I am an Award-Free, Tag-Free Blog.

Thank you so much for caring. Instead of an award, won't you Follow an' share your comments? I'm truly glad you are here. ~ Yaya

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hippity-Hoppin' 'Cross Kansas

     Have you been following Donna Aviles on her blog while she's hippity-hoppin' 'cross Kansas?  What a time she's having.  I had to chuckle the other night when I read about possible tornadoes and baseball-sized hail.  Coming from Delaware, that must be quite a shock to her.

     Donna does seem to be enjoying her time in Kansas, though.  The stories and pictures she has posted on her blog have been a lot of fun to read.  I especially enjoyed the fact that, after years of visiting schools and sharing her knowledge of Orphan Trains and Baby Trains, she met a young man named Eli who was able to answer a question that no one has ever been able to answer, before.  Sounds to me as if Eli is a pretty smart kid.  Go, Eli!

     After reading all the fun posts from her first week in Kansas, I'm looking forward to learning what other kinds of fun Donna can find.  For sure, she's gonna' wanna' have a nice, loooooooong rest, when she gets back home.  She'll certainly deserve it, after all the hard work and effort of this trip.  Hang in there, Donna.  You're doin' a great job.

     If you haven't found your way to Donna's Orphan Train History site, already, I do hope you'll take a few minutes to run on over there and check it out and become a follower.  Its well-worth the reading time.  Until the next time, keep a hug on.

~ Yaya

6 comments:

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

And she's from Delaware....where I hang my hat!

Goodies for Mom said...

Thanks for stopping by our blog and wishing us well!

Bossy Betty said...

Hi Yaya!

Thank you so much for this report! I am following the Orphan Train blog. I am from Kansas and so could relate to that weather. Hope you are doing well!

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Our insurance adjuster came out today...new siding, new gutters and new roof....UGH, hail! I hope Donna's having a good time.

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Thanks for sharin' the Orphan Train blog with us. I'm gonna pop over and check it out. Thanks!

God bless ya and have a marvelous Monday!!!

Wendy said...

I'm so happy to see you featured my lovely home state! There's no place like home. Cheers, from Bean Lady (http://FamilyBeanstalk.blogspot.com)

Help! Help!

Help! Help!
Do you know Orealee Thompson?

Famous

NaNo Junky

NaNo Junky
I'm playing ~ ~ ~ are you?

Meta

Dear

http://Click Here!