THE KIDS ON THE BLOGK

Teachers in control. Your worksheets. Your word games.

Teachers in control. Your worksheets.  Your word games.
Just what you've been looking for. With this program, you call the shots.

Thank you, but I am an Award-Free, Tag-Free Blog.

Thank you so much for caring. Instead of an award, won't you Follow an' share your comments? I'm truly glad you are here. ~ Yaya

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hooky Day or Crook-ey Day?

     Well, were you able to figure out the coded message?  After a long trail of knock-down, drag-out fights with my oh, so cooperative scanner, I was finally able to post the answer.  Did you come close to figuring it out?  I had been away from it for a couple of days and it took me awhile to recall what the sentence was.

     Now, here's my question for you;  Have you had your Hooky Day?  Did you enjoy it or did you have life-long consequences, something like Oliver experienced as a result of his Hooky Day?

     To be really honest, it was at this point in the story that my heart completely embraced Oliver and his little brother, Edward.  After all, Oliver was not a Crook.  I felt that his punishment far exceeded the crime, in this instance.  Especially when you take into account the innocence with which Hooky Day was originally approached. 

     Nope!  That was one Hooky Day that poor Oliver must have regretted for the rest of his life.  I can only hope that teachers are more understanding, today than Oliver's teacher was with him.  I know that some of you are teachers and I am happy to report that I have only heard good things about you.  On behalf of every person who ever learned from a teacher... Thank you.  Keep up the good work.  We do appreciate all that you do.

     Until the next time, keep a hug on.

 ~ Yaya

4 comments:

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

I have to share this with you...I just realized that the last time I was at Susan's house (Mark One...) we did one of your puzzles together. It's ironic that we are now "friends."

Have a good day!

Andrea said...

Blessings,
andrea

Hema Penmetsa said...

You got me! I wasn't able to figrue it out... Good one!

Susan Fields said...

Yes, hooray for the teachers! I, too, remember when Sharon and I did your puzzle together at my house. We were pretty clever, I must say. :)

Help! Help!

Help! Help!
Do you know Orealee Thompson?

Famous

NaNo Junky

NaNo Junky
I'm playing ~ ~ ~ are you?

Meta

Dear

http://Click Here!