THE KIDS ON THE BLOGK

Teachers in control. Your worksheets. Your word games.

Teachers in control. Your worksheets.  Your word games.
Just what you've been looking for. With this program, you call the shots.

Thank you, but I am an Award-Free, Tag-Free Blog.

Thank you so much for caring. Instead of an award, won't you Follow an' share your comments? I'm truly glad you are here. ~ Yaya

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Sunday, April 11, 2010

No Hours To Trade, I Guess

     Something in me feels a little bit wicked.  After yesterday's post, I learned that I'm not the only person who would do well with more hours in the day.  In fact, the comments I received would indicate that this is a subject of some interest.  I almost feel ashamed for bringing this subject up... almost.  Several people commented and it just made me feel so good.

     Andrea and Andrea were very supportive.  Dazee Dreamer must have misunderstood my request, though.  Either that, or I misunderstood her evil laugh.  Can you imagine?  She thought it would be fun to give me her icky, rotton spare hours.  Shame, shame, Dazee Dreamer.  Now, if you wanna' take my icky, rotton hours, well... you know.  Mwahahahahaha

     Amy Tate says she works something like I do.  I'm so sorry, Amy.  Its kind of an affliction, isn't it?  Yes, I too am very thankful for those down times.  Else, I would never survive the days when I'm running around like a chicken with his head cut off.

     Tonya seems to be working on her Master's Degree in procrastination... same as me.  By the way, Tonya, are we in the same gene-pool?  Maybe we're twins and don't realize it?

     And Karen, I feel so badly.  You just don't realize what you're asking when you ask me for energy.  All I can say is, "You poor thing.  Your energy level must have run below empty for you to be asking for some from me.  Last time I checked, my energy guage was about three feet below ground level."

     I love it when you all leave comments.  I just feel the love.  I haven't figured out how to acquire any extra time, but I sure have figured out that a person can meet some great people in the blogging world.  What a super place to meet and become friends.  Until the next time, keep a hug on.

 ~ Yaya

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Awwww well I am so happy we have been able to connect in this crazy blogging world:-)

Dena E's Blog said...

I sooooo agree!!!! love the comments too. Somedays there are none and it always makes me sad :09 anyhoo's YaYa~~~ Big HUGS for friending me at BF today..It made me smile ,,and infact still does.. I still need to do my community there,,yours looks like lots of fun and so is your blog Sweetie.. Do pop by mine sometime and scroll around it... Feel the hugs,,,thats soooooo CuTe

Big Iowa (((HUGS))) Dena

Help! Help!

Help! Help!
Do you know Orealee Thompson?

Famous

NaNo Junky

NaNo Junky
I'm playing ~ ~ ~ are you?

Meta

Dear

http://Click Here!