THE KIDS ON THE BLOGK

Teachers in control. Your worksheets. Your word games.

Teachers in control. Your worksheets.  Your word games.
Just what you've been looking for. With this program, you call the shots.

Thank you, but I am an Award-Free, Tag-Free Blog.

Thank you so much for caring. Instead of an award, won't you Follow an' share your comments? I'm truly glad you are here. ~ Yaya

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Sunday, April 18, 2010

It MIGHT Have Worked...

     I'm here!  I'm here!  Let's see if I can remember the basics of blogging.  I can't believe how incredibly busy a person can be.  I did create a game and I truly hope that you will enjoy it.  I love making these games, but my greatest joy comes when others actually play and enjoy the final results.

     So, I'm gonna' make a wild stab at posting this game and see if I can remember how its done.  Now, don't you sit on the other side of this blog and laugh at my efforts, y'hear?  You be sure and tell me if what I post really does look something like a word game.  I'm gonna' feel mighty funny if I'm on this side of my blog, thinking that I have posted a game when, in fact, there is nothing more than a scramble of letters to confuse the eye.  So, help me out, k?

     And finally, here's the game... I hope:
     Yay!    I think.  Did it work?  Did it work?  Are you able to see the game?  Did I remember how to upload a picture so you can see it?  I can't believe it!  I've been so busy and MIA from my blog so much that I wasn't sure if I would remember how things were done.

     Now, remember; you can't sit on the other side of the bloggy world and laugh on accounta' I did it funny.  You gotta' tell me if I messed up, k?  K?  So, go ahead and play the game and lemme' know what you think.  And don't keep it a secret if it looks like something that's not uuuuhhhnmnm, playable.

     And 'til the next time, keep a hug on.

 ~ Yaya

10 comments:

Roland D. Yeomans said...

Thanks for a delightful blog, Yaya. I have just come off working 21 days straight. And I can hardly see straight, much less play a game. But just the sight of your blog made me smile. And that was worth saying,"Thank you."

Come visit my blog, WRITING IN THE CROSSHAIRS, pull up a cyber-chair, and sit awhile. You might like what you see, Roland

Andrea said...

Hope you have an awesome week.
Blessings, andrea

Cassie said...

It looks completely playable. I'll keep my hug on if you keep one on yourself.

melissa said...

you've won an award.. come over to my blog and claim it http://financiallystrapped.blogspot.com/2010/04/you-won-award.html

Hema P. said...

Joany, it looks like a cute game. I'll be sure to come back in a little while and try my hand at it (again)! :)

Tricia said...

The key is backwards. But I think I got it...

I don't want to post the answer and give it away though. Everyone have fun! And thanks for creating a game for us to play. :)

melissa said...

I think I got it too.. woohoo

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Joany, you are so clever! Me, not so...I did, however, figure out if I put a NO SOLICITOR sign on my front door the storm tracker/repairers will stop knocking on my door. :)

Tree said...

I figured out the code too! :) Cute site! Thanks for stopping by mine...and following you back now too!

Anonymous said...

You are not right. I am assured. Let's discuss.

Help! Help!

Help! Help!
Do you know Orealee Thompson?

Famous

NaNo Junky

NaNo Junky
I'm playing ~ ~ ~ are you?

Meta

Dear

http://Click Here!