THE KIDS ON THE BLOGK

Teachers in control. Your worksheets. Your word games.

Teachers in control. Your worksheets.  Your word games.
Just what you've been looking for. With this program, you call the shots.

Thank you, but I am an Award-Free, Tag-Free Blog.

Thank you so much for caring. Instead of an award, won't you Follow an' share your comments? I'm truly glad you are here. ~ Yaya

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, April 15, 2010

LAST CHANCE!

     My, how time flies when you're having fun.  Can you believe that its already the fifteenth of April and the day that someone will win all three books written by Donna Aviles?  These are some great books.  Donna's grampa' and some 150,000 to 200,000 more children silently hid away in a seventy-five-year block of history, keeping their secret from almost all of us.

     Can you imagine what it must have been like to lose your parents, your home and everything familiar to you?  Can you further imagine being told that you would be going to live with strangers, to be picked out in a line-up of children and, basically, hope for the best?

     That's exactly what happened to Oliver and Edward Nordmark and thousands of other children, as well.  To win the books that tell how one family's lives were changed by a trip on an Orphan Train, be sure to go to Donna's blog and Become A Follower.  Of course, I'll want you to follow on my site, too.  Then, comment on my March 18th post so I can be sure and include you in the drawing.

     These are the books by Donna Nordmark Aviles:

          1)  FLY LITTLE BIRD, FLY!
          2)  BEYOND THE ORPHAN TRAIN
          3)  PEANUT BUTTER FOR CUPCAKES

     One lucky winner will soon own all three of these outstanding books.  They are very well written and both my good hubby-buddy and I were excited with each turn of the page.  I hope you will be among those trying for this prize.  The deadline is midnight, tonight.

     Good luck and good reading.  And 'til the next time, keep a hug on.

 ~ Yaya

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your posts - lots of interesting, provocative thoughts, and they're nice to read! I'm now following, subscribed and connected through networked blogs so I keep up with your musings!
www.fatnutritionwriter.blogspot.com
www.twitter.com/healthyolga

Help! Help!

Help! Help!
Do you know Orealee Thompson?

Famous

NaNo Junky

NaNo Junky
I'm playing ~ ~ ~ are you?

Meta

Dear

http://Click Here!