THE KIDS ON THE BLOGK

Teachers in control. Your worksheets. Your word games.

Teachers in control. Your worksheets.  Your word games.
Just what you've been looking for. With this program, you call the shots.

Thank you, but I am an Award-Free, Tag-Free Blog.

Thank you so much for caring. Instead of an award, won't you Follow an' share your comments? I'm truly glad you are here. ~ Yaya

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Your Hours Can Be My Hours

     I am a crisis survivor.  I know this because, whenever things reach crises level, I seem to accomplish a lot more in a lot less time than usual.  Take, for instance, the last few days; approximately fifty-four projects (give or take 197) and I was still only issued twenty-four hours in each of my days.

     Yes, I know they are the same twenty-four hours that everyone is issued, but everyone else is a lot more organized than I am, so I needed more hours.  If any of you happen to have some of your hours left over and you don't really need them (you know who you are), please don't be shy.  My mailbox is magical and can expand to hold all that any of you send.

     I'm sure I can put all of your extra hours to good use and still be pleading for more.  Thank you so much for sharing.  And in case you're wondering, I did manage to get all my projects done, but don't let that stop you from sharing your hours with me.  Until the next time, keep a hug on.

 ~ Yaya

7 comments:

Andrea said...

You go girl!

Andrea said...

Blessings, andrea

Dazee Dreamer said...

I would gladly give you some of my hours. The icky, rotten ones. (evil laugh)

Clementine said...

I'm with ya, girl. I work better under pressure too, but I'm always thankful for those downt times. Glad you're doing well!

Tonya @ The Traveling Praters said...

Okay, if you figure out how to get more hours in your day, will you please send some my way as well? I'm a famous procrastinator...always wait until the last minute and of course when I'm ready to work on something (out of necessity because I can't wait anymore) I can't ever find the materials that I need...whatever they may be!:) Good luck on accomplishing all that needs to be done.:)

Karen said...

I'll trade you a few hours for some energy?? Does that work for you?

Jen Olson Brown said...

I'm with you! I "react" when there is a time crunch. That's one initial reason I wanted to become a reporter (and now am a blogging mom.) By they way-2 extra hours thrown your way! Enjoy!

Help! Help!

Help! Help!
Do you know Orealee Thompson?

Famous

NaNo Junky

NaNo Junky
I'm playing ~ ~ ~ are you?

Meta

Dear

http://Click Here!