THE KIDS ON THE BLOGK

Teachers in control. Your worksheets. Your word games.

Teachers in control. Your worksheets.  Your word games.
Just what you've been looking for. With this program, you call the shots.

Thank you, but I am an Award-Free, Tag-Free Blog.

Thank you so much for caring. Instead of an award, won't you Follow an' share your comments? I'm truly glad you are here. ~ Yaya

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Solve-It Saturday Word Search

     I'm back!  I'm back!  That old flu can't keep me down for long.  No sirreee, Bob.  I'm ready to be done with this flu.  I do not like it.  I do not like it one little bit.

     And to celebrate my Backness, I have decided to rename the games for Saturday.  The new name is Solve-It Saturday and I'll leave the game up for a couple of days, before posting the answers.  That way, you won't be tempted to check the answers, just in case you are soooooo close and almost have that last word figured out.

     To print the game, left-click on the game and use the printer-icon at the top of your online screen.  Be sure to put the print option to Landscape so you'll get all of the words on the page, too.  If you have any problems, lemme' know and I'll try to figure it out.  Have fun and 'til the next time, keep a hug on.

Yaya

1 comment:

Karen said...

Thanks again - more fun when the granddaughter comes!
Karen
ancestorsoup.blogspot.com
diaryofacrackedpot.blogspot.com

Help! Help!

Help! Help!
Do you know Orealee Thompson?

Famous

NaNo Junky

NaNo Junky
I'm playing ~ ~ ~ are you?

Meta

Dear

http://Click Here!