THE KIDS ON THE BLOGK

Teachers in control. Your worksheets. Your word games.

Teachers in control. Your worksheets.  Your word games.
Just what you've been looking for. With this program, you call the shots.

Thank you, but I am an Award-Free, Tag-Free Blog.

Thank you so much for caring. Instead of an award, won't you Follow an' share your comments? I'm truly glad you are here. ~ Yaya

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Friday, January 1, 2010

Second Stop

     In my newest effort to gain control of my time and my life, I suddenly decided a few minutes ago that I should try and post my messages before midnight, each night.  I started here at 11:46:28 PM.  I don't know if it can be done in such a very few minutes, but I think we are about to find out.  This is a totally new concept for me; getting something done on such a short schedule.  Well, actually, that's not quite true.  Living on no schedule means getting everything done on a much shorter schedule.

     It is now 11:52:51 PM.  Can we do it?  Let's find out.  See you at the next blog.  Keep a hug on.

Yaya

1 comment:

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

What I love is that you decided 'a few minutes ago' to do it and now you're doing it!

Help! Help!

Help! Help!
Do you know Orealee Thompson?

Famous

NaNo Junky

NaNo Junky
I'm playing ~ ~ ~ are you?

Meta

Dear

http://Click Here!