THE KIDS ON THE BLOGK

Teachers in control. Your worksheets. Your word games.

Teachers in control. Your worksheets.  Your word games.
Just what you've been looking for. With this program, you call the shots.

Thank you, but I am an Award-Free, Tag-Free Blog.

Thank you so much for caring. Instead of an award, won't you Follow an' share your comments? I'm truly glad you are here. ~ Yaya

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Did he hafta' share?

     My good husband is such a generous person.  Its one of the things I love about him... usually.  He got the flu.  He shared.  I do not like this particular generous attitude of his.  He's not so funny.

     Now, I am going to bed.  mmmmmmm

     Stay well and keep a hug on.

Yaya

5 comments:

Kristi Faith said...

Oh dear, you really must tell that hubby to quit being so lovey dovey. :0)

Hope you feel better soon my friend!

Taking Heart said...

Ohhhh... what a giving husband! Praying you feel better soon!

Melanie said...

Oh what a sweet hubby to share everything with you. HeeHee! Feel better soon!!

Katrina said...

That is definitely a gift you wish you could return! We're passing along the same gift in our house. Bed rest for us all. :)

Feel better soon!

Kathy's Klothesline said...

Never kiss a flu man!

Help! Help!

Help! Help!
Do you know Orealee Thompson?

Famous

NaNo Junky

NaNo Junky
I'm playing ~ ~ ~ are you?

Meta

Dear

http://Click Here!