THE KIDS ON THE BLOGK

Teachers in control. Your worksheets. Your word games.

Teachers in control. Your worksheets.  Your word games.
Just what you've been looking for. With this program, you call the shots.

Thank you, but I am an Award-Free, Tag-Free Blog.

Thank you so much for caring. Instead of an award, won't you Follow an' share your comments? I'm truly glad you are here. ~ Yaya

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Little Life, A Little Fiction

     I was very surprised by the reaction to last night's posts.  Thank you all for your encouraging words.  I love reading your posts and having you come to read mine.  I do hope that we can continue to visit each other and get to know each other better.  Blogging has been and continues to be a very uplifting experience for me, as I'm sure it is for you.

     I wrote an article for a newspaper, today, and before I sat down to write, I considered some of the things that I've experienced over the years.  When I asked for my good hubby-buddy's help in deciding what to write about, his input was even more intriguing and I suddenly remembered why I love to write.

    When I write, even if I happen to be writing fiction, I manage to re-live the experiences from my past.  You want volcanoes?  You've got it!  Earthquakes?  Been there.  Blizzards?  I can't tell you how many I've lived through.  How about Hurricanes?  I can tell you precisely what it feels like to live through an horrific hurricane 'cause I think I've experienced every level.

     I guess what I'm trying to say is that writing, for me, is like living the adventures.  Again, if I must, but living them, nonetheless.  On the other hand, I also have a tendency to create some of my own adventures, so it stands to reason that I was given the heart to love writing.  'Else, how in the world would I live all my made-up adventures, withing breaking, maiming or destroying every part of me that I own?

     Yup!  I really love writing; even more, now that I realize how much pain it saves me.  Ungh!  Can you just imagine?!?

     Until the next time, keep a hug on.

Yaya    

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning!!
The only writing I do is just on my blog. Some days are good other days, like today, not so much. Just nothin' there to write about so I will pass & just read others & knit some hats & mittens for the day.
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

Good Morning, lady! I, for one, am glad you write...and, as I've told you before, you have multiple posts in each letter you send.

You're great with the written word!

PJ said...

Hey Yaya! I feel so silly! Yes, I thought that you and Yaya (Yaya Stuff) were the same person. I just figured that this was another one of her blogs. I do so apologize. I enjoy your blog very much. Thank you for letting me know. What's funny is the fact I have run into another PJ also. LOL! Keep on writinng these neat adventures. Everyone needs an escape from this world at times.

Love & prayers,

PJ

Amy said...

I am sorry it took a fews days to get back over here and follow you. I love your writing so far. Keep going..

Kathy's Klothesline said...

I find myself so far behind in reading that I am reading what comes up first and then going backwards to catch up on all my blogs that I so enjoy. The awards are flattering, but time consuming and I found myself in the same situation as you...... so I just don't do them. I would rather read and write what comes up in my life.....

Help! Help!

Help! Help!
Do you know Orealee Thompson?

Famous

NaNo Junky

NaNo Junky
I'm playing ~ ~ ~ are you?

Meta

Dear

http://Click Here!