THE KIDS ON THE BLOGK

Teachers in control. Your worksheets. Your word games.

Teachers in control. Your worksheets.  Your word games.
Just what you've been looking for. With this program, you call the shots.

Thank you, but I am an Award-Free, Tag-Free Blog.

Thank you so much for caring. Instead of an award, won't you Follow an' share your comments? I'm truly glad you are here. ~ Yaya

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Biltmore Estate For Game Time Saturday

     Happy Saturday!  'Course, I'm saying this at the end of the day, but I truly hope your Saturday was a good one.  I have visions of life being all Sunshine and Roses for each of you, so it would just be lovely if you were to tell me that is exactly what your life is like.  If that does not happen to be how things are going, please accept a special hug from me and I hope it helps.

     I'd like to give you a little information concerning today's game for Saturday Game Time.  Another blogger, Ramblin' Southern Woman, mentioned in a comment that her favorite place on Earth was The Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC.  Many, many pictures on her blog.  Well, being the nosy curious creature that I am, I had to learn more, as I had never heard of The Biltmore Estate.  I know, right?  Where have I been all my life?

     Have You Ever Been There?!?  Unbelievable!  I am sooooo in love with that place and I am ready, willing and quite anxious to move in.  Wanna' see it?  Lookie here!  And there are more places where you can learn even more about it.

     So, here is a word search, using just a few of the words I gathered from the home I'd like to live in.  You are welcome to print these puzzles out to play and I hope you enjoy them.  I post the answers, tomorrow.

     Until the next time, keep a hug on.

Yaya



1 comment:

claudie said...

Dear Yaya
Thanks for coming for a little visit.
Your site is very interesting also. Did you watch the movie with Sandra Bullock where she works for a newspaper making crossword puzzles? It's called "all about steve"... funny movie.
As for following. i would think you have to go to the top in the URL section, wait till it stops downloading, click on RSS, it should drop down, go to follow blog through emails, or what ever you prefer. i do not know who follows me, so thank you if you do. I'm not that exciting, I'm different from everybody else. I work with Apple's iWeb.
Again thanks for coming over. Don't you just LOVE Sissy's site. WOW
Love Claudie
xoxo

Help! Help!

Help! Help!
Do you know Orealee Thompson?

Famous

NaNo Junky

NaNo Junky
I'm playing ~ ~ ~ are you?

Meta

Dear

http://Click Here!