THE KIDS ON THE BLOGK

Teachers in control. Your worksheets. Your word games.

Teachers in control. Your worksheets.  Your word games.
Just what you've been looking for. With this program, you call the shots.

Thank you, but I am an Award-Free, Tag-Free Blog.

Thank you so much for caring. Instead of an award, won't you Follow an' share your comments? I'm truly glad you are here. ~ Yaya

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Its a regular heat wave

     Tonight I was gonna' share some awards I received, but I realized that its gonna' take a little while to really do the awards the proper justice.  And since I have articles and puzzles that need to be turned in tomorrow so they can be published on Wednesday, I was thinking that you might not mind if I waited another day to tell you about my wonderful awards.  Okie-dokie?  Aaaaaaaaawww.  See?  I just knew you could identify with a writer's deadlines.  Thaaaaaaaanks.

     The weather was 29° outside, today.  Too warm for almost everyone.  My good husband and I went off to the store and the school library in shirtsleeves.  Long shirtsleeves, but still...  I don't recall seeing anyone else wearing a jacket while we were out, either.  You know its been a mite too cold when the weather warms up to a whopping 29° and people start running around in their shirtsleeves.

     So how's the weather where you are?  Are you rakin' leaves, yet?

     Until another heat wave, keep a hug on.

Yaya

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yesterday here it was nearly 30 with the sun out full!! I sure did feel like a "heat wave" here too!!
**Smile**
Marilyn
xxoo

Kathy's Klothesline said...

Supposed to get up to 48 by the end of the week. that will be downright tropical!

Help! Help!

Help! Help!
Do you know Orealee Thompson?

Famous

NaNo Junky

NaNo Junky
I'm playing ~ ~ ~ are you?

Meta

Dear

http://Click Here!